It takes only 4 ingredients to make the dumplings, so it’s all really pretty easy.
Recipe: Dukan Diet Egg Noodles
Summary: Delicate, perfect egg noodles that will play great with any broth.
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp (=23g) of cornmeal
- Salt, black pepper
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix the eggs until you get a smooth batter.
- Add cornmeal and mix thoroughly again.
- Pour the batter in turns with a spoon into a boiling broth. Do not stir the broth, because this will cause noodles to fall apart.
- Turn off the heat as soon as you pour all the batter and the broth is boiling again.
- Serve hot right after.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe & Photos courtesy of Gotuj z Aleex (a Polish Cooking Blog)